“The job fair was well attended with a pleasing diversity in candidates with a wide range in skills, abilities, and experience. Volunteers were easily accessible and ensured employers had a pleasant experience.”
– Community Job Fair employer participant
2021 Event Info
Due to the pandemic, the event has switched to a virtual Facebook Live event! If you are interested in further information on how to get connected to future opportunities through the Community Job Fair, contact Kayla: email@example.com
How do I register to participate?
To confirm participation, Exhibitors must complete the online registration form and submit.
How much does it cost to participate?
A standard booth is $50 and includes table, two chairs, linens, lunch and refreshments
How can I pay for the registration?
Fees must be paid before or on the date of the event. You can mail/drop off payment or registration to Bedford Road Collegiate, 722 Bedford Road Saskatoon, SK., S7L 0G2 Attn: Carol Whitecalf. Cheques can be made payable to Bedford Road Collegiate. Please include in the memo “Registration Fee for Community Job Fair.
Why is the fee to participate low?
Through the collaboration of community partners and sponsors we are able to keep the fee for the job fair low. The goal for the job fair is to be inclusive and accessible to core area residents, offering equal opportunity to apply for a variety of positions while still giving job seekers from all corners of the city the opportunity to interact with employers.
Why should I exhibit?
The Community Job Fair is an opportunity to show case employment opportunities within your business and aims to be inclusive and accessible to all city residents. With more than 40 exhibitors and 850+ job seekers in attendance at Bedford Road Collegiate in 2019, this is the perfect opportunity to recruit potential employees for your organization. The event is designed to connect core neighbourhood job seekers to meaningful employment in a variety of areas. Gain access to a large labour pool of qualified job seekers with a diverse skill set in a one stop environment. Employers should be committed to hiring from this this community’s population.
Benefits to the employer
1. Access to large pools of qualified applicants in a one-stop environment
2. Save time and money. Connect with hundreds of potential employees with out the hassle of advertising positions
3. Increase awareness of your business. Connecting directly with people to encourage applicants rather than simply collecting resumes.
4. Great networking tool to meet other businesses
5. Connect with both young and mature job seekers
How to take full advantage of the experience
1. Bring useful and informative materials for job seekers
2. Be approachable
3. Outline specific jobs your company is currently recruiting for, and other positions you actively recruit for
4. Be open to all backgrounds and previous work experience
5. Take the opportunity to have real conversations, do not just refer candidates to a website
2021 Exhibitor Registration
The 2021 Exhibitor Registration Form is now CLOSED.
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Contact Kayla to discuss how your company can get involved and increase brand awareness across Saskatoon!
Have a question for us?
Get in touch.