“The job fair was well attended with a pleasing diversity in candidates with a wide range in skills, abilities, and experience. Volunteers were easily accessible and ensured employers had a pleasant experience.”
– Community Job Fair employer participant
2022 Event Information
Due to the pandemic, the event will return as a virtual event that is free to employers! The experience of meeting job seekers at an in-person job fair will be recreated through the opportunity to share about your company, and the roles you are recruiting on Facebook Live! Job seekers can join in and ask questions in real time, and then apply with your company!
*Please note, because we only have 10 spots available, we will be selecting employers who will be actively hiring at the time of the job fair and are committed to hiring from the labour pool that attends this event.
If you do not receive confirmation of filling out the application form please contact Kayla Brien: email@example.com
Why should I exhibit?
The Community Job Fair is an opportunity to show case employment opportunities within your business and aims to be inclusive and accessible to all city residents. With more than 40 exhibitors and 850+ job seekers in attendance at Bedford Road Collegiate in 2019, this is the perfect opportunity to recruit potential employees for your organization. The event is designed to connect core neighbourhood job seekers to meaningful employment in a variety of areas. Gain access to a large labour pool of qualified job seekers with a diverse skill set in a one stop environment. Employers should be committed to hiring from this this community’s population.
Benefits to the employer
1. Access to large pools of qualified applicants in a one-stop environment
2. Save time and money. Connect with hundreds of potential employees with out the hassle of advertising positions
3. Increase awareness of your business. Connecting directly with people to encourage applicants rather than simply collecting resumes.
4. Great networking tool to meet other businesses
5. Connect with both young and mature job seekers
How to take full advantage of the experience
1. Bring useful and informative materials for job seekers
2. Be approachable
3. Outline specific jobs your company is currently recruiting for, and other positions you actively recruit for
4. Be open to all backgrounds and previous work experience
5. Take the opportunity to have real conversations, do not just refer candidates to a website
2021 Exhibitor Registration
The 2021 Exhibitor Registration Form is now CLOSED.
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Contact Kayla to discuss how your company can get involved and increase brand awareness across Saskatoon!
Have a question for us?
Get in touch.